A gynaecological check-up
There are women who want to undergo a gynaecological examination to rule out that something is wrong with their uterus, ovaries or vagina. We give you the opportunity to undergo a comprehensive gynaecological examination “at your own request”, without referral from your GP.
The costs of this examination are not covered by your insurance. A general gynaecological check-up usually consists of:
- General gynaecological history taking (interview)
- Gynaecological examination to assess your internal and external genitalia.
- An ultrasound assessment of your internal genitalia
- Further examination on request (not screening), for example, a smear or a test for sexually transmitted diseases
- Possible other tests on request: general blood tests, hormone test, etc.
- Advice on lifestyle and prevention
- All of the above steps are not standard and are customized to the individual.
The costs of this gynaecological check-up amount to €290.00
Waiting time indication